It's Official

The invitations are sent.  The plans are in place.

Surprised?  Yeah, so are we a little.

We realize you may have questions.
So we made this little blog for you.  Please feel free to click on the tabs at the top of the page to find out more information.  If you have any unanswered questions or just want to say hello please feel free to leave a comment or contact us. 

Thanks,
Lisa & Erich  




9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We received your announcement today in the mail.
    We are very excited and happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Genny! I accidentally removed this and have no idea how to return it. (Working on that!) But thank you for your kind words! We're excited too! :)

      Delete
  3. erich ist der beste Bruder auf der Welt und ich freue mich für ihn und Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy to be able to call you officially a family member. You and Erich complete each other wounderfully. I am looking forward meeting you in Switzerland as a married couple.
    This blog is very cool and beautifully made.
    I love you

    Irina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're looking forward to seeing you guys too! we love you!

      Delete
  5. Congrats!! You two look so cute! I actually jumped out of my chair at my computer from excitement when I found out you two were getting married. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so love the blog!! You guys are so great together, a perfect match!! Love you and am SO happy for you!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete